Monday, November 1, 2010

Needing to write

I sit here and I stare at the keyboard....I have given myself a deadline to finish my book and since doing so I have been frozen! What is it that puts that block into our heads when we have so many stories, so many beautiful moments, so many words needing to get out.....needing to jump onto the keyboard and become that dream that I dream about............Vegas Daughters....a book that needs to be written....a story that needs to be read...one that will eventually make it to the keyboard but for right now.......STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let go and let flow!! Don't create artificial deadlines, just write....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I must say, I like the little poetic twist you put at the end of this one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete