Thursday, January 21, 2010

A tribute to my Mom, My friend

I wrote this right after I lost my Mom....pain seems to be our muse at times....This is for you Ma!


You filled my days with rainbow lights
       fairytales and sweet dream nights
A Kiss to wipe away the tears
                Chocolate pudding to calm my fears
You gave the gift of life to me
      And then in love you set me free
Im thankful for all your tender care
             For deep warm hugs and being there
When life would bring me to my knees
   We would give it to Jesus and ......dine on crackers and cheese!

In the end the choice was on me
    I was the one....... that had to set you free
So much sadness and so much pain
         I knew what you went ............again .........and again
I knew from your eyes.......... it was time to end
                               time to let go....... time to let you breathe
                                               time to trust ......that you will be waiting for me.

I hope that when you think of me
            A part of you.... you will always see
       I love you Ma..... til eternity ends
Love,
Your daughter and Your best friend

1 comment: