Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who She was and will always be........

Strong heart, warm eyes, great hug,
...............fingers that could tickle you to sleep,

My biggest fan and always the one to tell me
"Go ahead....leap"
first I'd call with exciting news,
................. first one to call when I had the blues
...... comfort even over the phone, in her voice I always found home
She was always there when I was sick or couldnt sleep
.............and tell me say my prayers
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
our burdens we shared....
....................together nothing was to heavy to carry
a connection we had that was sometimes scary.
....she always knew me, She was my best friend
She was my Mom and will be to the end
Mom......that is  who she was
.....................and will always be.

1 comment: